Ace of Spades Reigning Champions of the Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace of Spades Reigning Champions of the Sky

We are a friendly clan as well as active. We will pwn anyone who dares to cross our path!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[RCS]PotatoSkin

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Empty
PostSubject: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic   My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:32 pm

Just because we don't have one, I made this for our bronies, and yes I started calling it bronies.

This is the place for discussion about MLP and brony stuff eg music

I need help, how do I tell people I'm a brony, I'm more of a closet brony but I don't want to be

Dashie is 20% cooler than the other ponies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[TRN]Paracruel

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic   My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:57 pm

Well, first of all, have no shame. Just because you like something, dosen't mean that you suck and a girl and bla blah blah. If they don't accept that, point out something they like and say, hey 'stuff'.
But don't over push it, and try and get your friends to become bronies or watch MLP, each to their own.
Also, confide with your most trusted person first.

ADVICE OVER.
Back to top Go down
[RCS]PotatoSkin

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic   My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:22 pm

That's what I want to try and do but one person, I wouldn't call the a friend, hates everything, but if I tell him he is the most likely to join the herd :/

I listened to mic the microphone read 'my little dashy' last night and I accualy cried, i don't know why it was just a sad story, it might be because it was like a movie in my head
Back to top Go down
[RCS]Becool362
Admin
[RCS]Becool362

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic   My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:22 pm

Ok i think you need to see some one XD

Nah jks your awesome just a shame i can never see you IRL we could be bronies together XD
Back to top Go down
https://rcsclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic   My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ace of Spades Reigning Champions of the Sky :: General Disscussion :: Off Topic-
Jump to: