Ace of Spades Reigning Champions of the Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace of Spades Reigning Champions of the Sky

We are a friendly clan as well as active. We will pwn anyone who dares to cross our path!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[TRN]Empoleon/Empoleon638

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[TRN]empoleon

[TRN]Empoleon/Empoleon638 Empty
PostSubject: [TRN]Empoleon/Empoleon638   [TRN]Empoleon/Empoleon638 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:37 am

Hey, names Jeremy Smile.
I'm a 16 year old gamer that enjoys anything from casual gaming by myself or with friends to hardcore gaming sessions grinding for that achievement or killing the noobs Razz. I play WOW often aswell as Ace of spades, I enjoy playing Minecraft with a few mates on the weekend. I have a few steam accounts I use sometimes and an old Runescape account I don't play anymore. I have a skype, its empoleon638, feel free to add me Smile

I live in a town called Mandurah in Western Australia, I am currently finishing off year 11 so I can complete my certificate 3 in IT at full time tafe next year. I know how code in HTML, Python, Basic Java, basic C++. I play guitar, and can sing, I used to be the lead vocalist in a small band that I formed last year, but now it has broken up Sad.
If people want to chat to me, you can add my skype Smile or Facebook if you want Smile, I just don't wanna post my profile openly, incase unwanted people see it Smile.
I was the newest member to the clan [PLC] and enjoyed the way it was run and the closeness of the main members, but unfortunatly Pikachu came back very rudely and sent the clan downhill, so I decided since it was the members I liked, It would only be logical to join [TRN] on their new adventure Smile, I hope I can help this clan shine and to help build it up to be one of the greatest clans out Smile

Thats about it, I guess thanks for reading Very Happy

-[TRN]Empoleon/empoleon638/Jeremy Smile
Back to top Go down
[RCS]PotatoSkin

PostSubject: Re: [TRN]Empoleon/Empoleon638   [TRN]Empoleon/Empoleon638 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:24 am

[TRN]empoleon wrote:
Hey, names Jeremy Smile.
I'm a 16 year old gamer that enjoys anything from casual gaming by myself or with friends to hardcore gaming sessions grinding for that achievement or killing the noobs Razz. I play WOW often aswell as Ace of spades, I enjoy playing Minecraft with a few mates on the weekend. I have a few steam accounts I use sometimes and an old Runescape account I don't play anymore. I have a skype, its empoleon638, feel free to add me Smile

I live in a town called Mandurah in Western Australia, I am currently finishing off year 11 so I can complete my certificate 3 in IT at full time tafe next year. I know how code in HTML, Python, Basic Java, basic C++. I play guitar, and can sing, I used to be the lead vocalist in a small band that I formed last year, but now it has broken up Sad.
If people want to chat to me, you can add my skype Smile or Facebook if you want Smile, I just don't wanna post my profile openly, incase unwanted people see it Smile.
I was the newest member to the clan [PLC] and enjoyed the way it was run and the closeness of the main members, but unfortunatly Pikachu came back very rudely and sent the clan downhill, so I decided since it was the members I liked, It would only be logical to join [TRN] on their new adventure Smile, I hope I can help this clan shine and to help build it up to be one of the greatest clans out Smile

Thats about it, I guess thanks for reading Very Happy

-[TRN]Empoleon/empoleon638/Jeremy Smile
is it hard for you to remember all the syntaxs or whatever they are called?

i had a go at programing once (youtube lolz) but i can never remember all of the different things. it must be as they say, practice makes perfect :/ and patience isn't one of my strong points
Back to top Go down
[RCS]Becool362
Admin
[RCS]Becool362

PostSubject: Re: [TRN]Empoleon/Empoleon638   [TRN]Empoleon/Empoleon638 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:55 pm

Well yes empoleon nice to see you followed us through our new and adventurous journey. This of course is going to be a interesting one indeed
Back to top Go down
https://rcsclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TRN]Empoleon/Empoleon638   [TRN]Empoleon/Empoleon638 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TRN]Empoleon/Empoleon638
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ace of Spades Reigning Champions of the Sky :: General Disscussion :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: