Ace of Spades Reigning Champions of the Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace of Spades Reigning Champions of the Sky

We are a friendly clan as well as active. We will pwn anyone who dares to cross our path!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stalker Inside of You (Pics of Yourself)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[RCS]Becool362
Admin
[RCS]Becool362

The Stalker Inside of You (Pics of Yourself) Empty
PostSubject: The Stalker Inside of You (Pics of Yourself)   The Stalker Inside of You (Pics of Yourself) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:04 pm

This is where people show they true colours to the clan members of TRN.

Here you post pictures of yourself and tell us how other people look to you.

Razz

No hurtful Comments thoe Evil or Very Mad

I will Hunt you Down Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://rcsclan.forumotion.com
[TRN]Paracruel

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker Inside of You (Pics of Yourself)   The Stalker Inside of You (Pics of Yourself) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:00 pm

I'd rather not know people and their real faces, because I think the internet is a protected place, where you are avatars, not real people. Hell, I could be a giant tentacle beast, you wouldn't know.
Back to top Go down
[RCS]Becool362
Admin
[RCS]Becool362

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker Inside of You (Pics of Yourself)   The Stalker Inside of You (Pics of Yourself) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:23 pm

[TRN]Paracruel wrote:
I'd rather not know people and their real faces, because I think the internet is a protected place, where you are avatars, not real people. Hell, I could be a giant tentacle beast, you wouldn't know.
I understand do you want it so only moderators can see it ????
Back to top Go down
https://rcsclan.forumotion.com
Graphhic

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker Inside of You (Pics of Yourself)   The Stalker Inside of You (Pics of Yourself) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:00 am

Yeah, so many people are paranoid. There probably afraid someone will print their picture, and do weird things with.
Like me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker Inside of You (Pics of Yourself)   The Stalker Inside of You (Pics of Yourself) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stalker Inside of You (Pics of Yourself)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ace of Spades Reigning Champions of the Sky :: General Disscussion :: Off Topic-
Jump to: