Ace of Spades Reigning Champions of the Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace of Spades Reigning Champions of the Sky

We are a friendly clan as well as active. We will pwn anyone who dares to cross our path!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SGA Tournament

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[RCS]PotatoSkin

SGA Tournament Empty
PostSubject: SGA Tournament   SGA Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:41 am

the Stooge Gamers Australia tournament is hoosted by Stooge Gamers and is to decide which clan is the best in Australia and New Zealand

The team is:
Playing:
Main Players:
[TRN]Becool362
[TRN]Potatoskin
[TRN]Paracruel
[TRN]Spiral
[TRN]Lonely

Backup:
[TRN]o0oTonyo0o
[TRN]SyntaxCode
[TRN]Dragon300
[TRN]Empoleon

The Game:
- The maps will consist of the following:
1st set of clan battles: Pinpoint
2nd set of clan battles: AWP_India
3rd and final set of battles: Facing worlds CTF

-First team to capture 10 flags wins and they will move onto the next stage

Rules (Set by Stooge):
- Each match will consist of five players from both clans.
- No hacking, Glitching, being abusive and unsportsmanlike behaviour.
- No custom skins
- No medpacks, Airstrikes or Squads enabled.
- You MUST record your game play using desktop recording software. eg. Fraps or CamStudio and when an admin asks for the recording you must provide it. (we will only request it if we suspect you were hacking) Failure to provide it will result in a penalty. A tutorial will be made later to explain how to use camstudio.

Wish us good luck!

-----------UPDATE-----------

The Tournament starts on the 1st of December! keep practicing everyone Very Happy

Last edited by [TRN]PotatoSkin on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[TRN]empoleon

SGA Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: SGA Tournament   SGA Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:41 am

Sweet, It's good that we have entered SGA Smile, Goodluck to the playing team. If anyone wants to have a break for 1 game on the day, then I will happily jump in Razz. We shall dominate the competition.
TuRned shall obliterate all other clans!!
Back to top Go down
[RCS]Becool362
Admin
[RCS]Becool362

SGA Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: SGA Tournament   SGA Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:01 pm

[TRN]empoleon wrote:
Sweet, It's good that we have entered SGA Smile, Goodluck to the playing team. If anyone wants to have a break for 1 game on the day, then I will happily jump in Razz. We shall dominate the competition.

You will most likely be replacing Paracruel as he can only come on weekends mainly XD
Back to top Go down
https://rcsclan.forumotion.com
[TRN]Paracruel

SGA Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: SGA Tournament   SGA Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:01 pm

[TRN]Becool362 wrote:
[TRN]empoleon wrote:

You will most likely be replacing Paracruel as he can only come on weekends mainly XD

YUP, I'd agree to that!
Back to top Go down
[RCS]Becool362
Admin
[RCS]Becool362

SGA Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: SGA Tournament   SGA Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:41 am

Update!

The SGA date has been annouced! The date is 1st Of December (also my birthday) and i know it seems like a long time away but at least we know it is happening Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://rcsclan.forumotion.com
CoupdeGrace

SGA Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: SGA Tournament   SGA Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 12:27 pm

How do we sign up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SGA Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: SGA Tournament   SGA Tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SGA Tournament
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ace of Spades Reigning Champions of the Sky :: Ace of Spades :: Clan Events-
Jump to: