Ace of Spades Reigning Champions of the Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace of Spades Reigning Champions of the Sky

We are a friendly clan as well as active. We will pwn anyone who dares to cross our path!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Disapearence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[RCS]Becool362
Admin
[RCS]Becool362

My Disapearence Empty
PostSubject: My Disapearence   My Disapearence Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:51 am

Ok so i did what you guys wanted for me to do and it went well but a different way. I'm not completely banned from you guys i can only do it in small amount of numbers.

This was because since i was always with you guys i never was with my family and that is what worried them. I turned behind their backs and disgraced them. I have alot going for me as i have outstanding marks in science and maths. Since i have been with you guys my studying time was decreased and i was always cooped up in my room and i actually started to become a slob :/ But i am going to change my ways and im going to fix my wrongs.

So i have downside my rank in the clan but i am still that same person inside and i will never forget that. You guys mean alot to me just i have to see you guys less often. You guys will probably see me on the forums from 7 - 8pm AEST. So See you guys soon Very Happy

Oh and yes my mum still doesnt know :/ She got it off me but i have a copy of the codes on my computer XD But of course i will never be that slob i was before. Very Happy I'm new on the outside but same on the inside.

/)

I hope you guys are or do not become this its a bad life Sad
Back to top Go down
https://rcsclan.forumotion.com

My Disapearence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ace of Spades Reigning Champions of the Sky :: General Disscussion :: Announcements-
Jump to: