Ace of Spades Reigning Champions of the Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace of Spades Reigning Champions of the Sky

We are a friendly clan as well as active. We will pwn anyone who dares to cross our path!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[TRN]PotatoSkin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[RCS]PotatoSkin

[TRN]PotatoSkin Empty
PostSubject: [TRN]PotatoSkin   [TRN]PotatoSkin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:31 am

hello im PotatoSkin or iamapotatoskin

my name IRL is Matt and i am 13 years old my birthday is 21/1/1999

i am a Brony, brohoof! /) and my favourite pony is Dashy, then 2nd is Pinkie Pie Smile

I have no plans for my future which I probley should but I won't to look at jobs I am capable of doing
My dream job is to be a gaming programmer or something like that

I play a wide range of games, including skyrim, fallout, aos, Pokemon, rotmg, terraria, assassins creed ummm Pokemon and happy wheels... Oh and Pokemon

I can't spell, at the moment the iPod auto correct is helping me, but at school I am the smartest I'm my form, maybe one of the smartest in year 7, but homework is my falling and stops me from getting better grades

That's about it unless you want my life story
Back to top Go down
[TRN]Paracruel

[TRN]PotatoSkin Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TRN]PotatoSkin   [TRN]PotatoSkin Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:49 pm

I'd love to be a Game designer aswell ^^
I want to start using stencyl, a clip together program that makes it easier. Also, it imports art and stuff, I also wanna use PyxelEdit, possibly the best thing i've ever seen Very Happy
Wait, year 7? I'm in year 8 now, but im still 12, are things different for each school system?
Nice to see someone near my age with the same interests as me. Smile
Back to top Go down
[RCS]PotatoSkin

[TRN]PotatoSkin Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TRN]PotatoSkin   [TRN]PotatoSkin Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:14 pm

[TRN]Paracruel wrote:
I'd love to be a Game designer aswell ^^
I want to start using stencyl, a clip together program that makes it easier. Also, it imports art and stuff, I also wanna use PyxelEdit, possibly the best thing i've ever seen Very Happy
Wait, year 7? I'm in year 8 now, but im still 12, are things different for each school system?
Nice to see someone near my age with the same interests as me. Smile
You have to start school before us and in victoria we are the only state that has 13 year olds in year 7 and ect I think

I can't remember the name of what I use but it is c++ I think, idk the differences between the types
Back to top Go down
[RCS]Becool362
Admin
[RCS]Becool362

[TRN]PotatoSkin Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TRN]PotatoSkin   [TRN]PotatoSkin Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:16 pm

Hmm we all have something in common. My dream is to become a game programmer. Which i thinking of not doing or becoming a computer manufacture. So like fix computers and build them as well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://rcsclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

[TRN]PotatoSkin Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TRN]PotatoSkin   [TRN]PotatoSkin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TRN]PotatoSkin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ace of Spades Reigning Champions of the Sky :: General Disscussion :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: