Ace of Spades Reigning Champions of the Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace of Spades Reigning Champions of the Sky

We are a friendly clan as well as active. We will pwn anyone who dares to cross our path!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minecraft is dissapointing.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Graphhic

Minecraft is dissapointing. Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft is dissapointing.   Minecraft is dissapointing. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:58 pm

It was good at Beta 1.8, but then Notch screwed it up with potions and stuff which is stupid. And a way to win a sandbox game? Really?
Discuss.
Back to top Go down
[RCS]Becool362
Admin
[RCS]Becool362

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft is dissapointing.   Minecraft is dissapointing. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:44 am

I looked more into this and i don't find it that bad. The beacons actually make sense because how else are you suppose to make checkpoints and the abilities that come with it are pretty reasonable. Also with the heads falling off he creature as a rare drop cold also bring new things into the game like how the whither boss is made now out of the whither skeletons.

You could have a boss for each mob like the giant zombies that used to be in the game and and boss which idk drops creepers or something its really endless i dont think its gone downhill soo much.
Back to top Go down
https://rcsclan.forumotion.com
[RCS]PotatoSkin

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft is dissapointing.   Minecraft is dissapointing. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:27 am

it has added so much crap to the game, i just like tekkit because it has something to do always, not just get diamond every thing and lose it to a dragon that is op, the game by itself i only play for building.
Back to top Go down
Price13

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft is dissapointing.   Minecraft is dissapointing. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:32 am

Graphhic, I have to agree with you.

To be honest, i liked it more when it was still in Alpha.
Back to top Go down
Ezio

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft is dissapointing.   Minecraft is dissapointing. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:32 am

Notch doesnt screw it up he presents ideas and if mojang dont like em they come up with their own
Back to top Go down
[RCS]PotatoSkin

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft is dissapointing.   Minecraft is dissapointing. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:51 pm

you mean jeb?
Back to top Go down
Price13

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft is dissapointing.   Minecraft is dissapointing. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:28 pm

Ezio wrote:
Notch doesnt screw it up he presents ideas and if mojang dont like em they come up with their own
Then I must say they failed as a company. And it's Jeb... As Pot said above me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft is dissapointing.   Minecraft is dissapointing. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minecraft is dissapointing.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ace of Spades Reigning Champions of the Sky :: Minecraft :: General Disscussion-
Jump to: